La Mente M?S All? De La Muerte
With a profound understanding of the Western mind and a warm, informal style, Dzogchen Ponlop offers an introduction to Tibetan teachings about the phases of life, death, and beyond. With striking clarity, the master practitioner of mediation provides knowledge that allows for the transformation of one of life s greatest obstacles death into an opportunity for awakening."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Karios Editorial Sa
- ISBN-13: 9788499884479
- ISBN: 8499884474
- Publication Year: 2016