The wedge-shaped V12 Lamborghini flagships were always spectacular - in shape, sound and performance.The Murcielago was an evolution of the Countach and the Diablo, and was as iconic in its time as its illustrious predecessors were in theirs. This book examines the Murcielago in detail, while casting a look back through Lamborghini's troubled history, to understand how the Murcielago came into being. Ferrucio Lamborghini, Patrick Minram, Megatech, Chrysler, and finally VW-Audi, all played their part in the birth of this modern classic. The book touches on the people and organisations involved in the production of this iconic car, before examining each of the model variants, and discusses the joys and tribulations of ownership.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Veloce
- ISBN-13: 9781845849221
- ISBN: 1845849221
- Publication Year: 2019