Land Of Good Water; Takachue Poetsu; A Williamson County, Texas, History; Third (Revised) Edition
by Clara Scarbrough (1980)
Description: Reprint. Revised third edition of Scarbrough's sweeping history of Williamson County, Texas. Signed by the author on the title pae. . Published by Williamson County Sun 1980 Near Fine Condition. DJ: price-clipped; minor edgewear; small tear at one corner. Black-and-white photos, illustrations, and maps.. In our Southpark Meadows store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: Signed by author Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Spine notes: Minor shelfwear at heel. Slightly rolled. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1980
- Listing Date: 01/04/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A