Land Rover 90 110 And Defender Restoration Manual
Specially taken step-by-step photographs cover bodywork repairs, mechanical restoration, interiors, electrics and more! Detailed captions and text explain everything from body removal, gearbox troubleshooting and welding tears, to brakes and suspension, steering joint replacements, and re-covering seats in your Land Rover Defender. All dismantling, overhauling and reassembly procedures are detailed step by step.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Haynes Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781859606001
- ISBN: 1859606008
- Publication Year: 1999