Land Rover Defender Modifying Manual: A Practical Guide To Upgrades
The legendary classic Land Rover the mainstay of the four-wheel-drive market world-wide for over 60 years was rebranded Defender in 1990, and has upheld Land Rover's reputation for producing rugged workhorses, with unbeatable off-road capability. This Haynes Manual provides a practical guide to modifications and upgrades for Defender owners who wish to update or improve their vehicles. Coverage includes modifications for both recreational off-road use and to improve comfort and cosmetic appearance.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Haynes Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780857330932
- ISBN: 0857330934
- Publication Year: 2012