Largemouth Bass Fly Fishing: Beyond The Basics
The pursuit of largemouth bass is nothing like dropping a tiny bit of feathers on the water's surface anticipating the delicate touch of a brightly colored fish. It's lobbing a heavy fly into weeds where it's slammed by a predator capable of jerking the rod from an angler's hands if they're unprepared for the strike. In this book, the Wilsons cover everything you need to know about largemouth, including: understanding bass habitat; approach, delivery, and fly animation; fishing the shallows; the vertical drop; fishing the mid-depths; going deep; time, weather, and locational patterns; plus seasonal and night fishing information; fly patterns; and more. Let the Wilsons show you how to catch more of these fast, powerful, acrobatic fish.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB St Louis Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Frank Amato Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781571882158
- ISBN: 1571882154
- Publication Year: 2001