Tres Desconocidas/ The Unknown
The three heroines of these stories are unknown even to themselves. They want to break from the boring present and embark on an uncertain future. The first hasnt gotten the job of her dreams. The second is an orphan. The third has worked one season in a store in London and returned to Paris when fired. The author's ability is fascinating in this quest for identity.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Editorial Anagrama
- ISBN-13: 9788433979476
- ISBN: 8433979477
- Publication Year: 2016