Las Grandes Entrevistas De La Historia / The Penguin Book Of Interviews: 1859 1992
The Penguin Book of Interviews is an extraordinary look at the interview, journalistic genre par excellence. Starting with the first recorded interview of Mormon leader Brigham Young, published in the New York Tribune in 1859Christopher Silvester has completed a masterful compilation, offering readers a complete view of the most important figures in a century and a half of world history. From Adolf Hitler to Thomas Edison, and from Greta Garbo to Mahatma Gandhi, we can read precisely what the most prominent newsmakers had to say to their contemporMaries. The result is a book that reads like a novel while informing like a newspaper.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Aguilar
- ISBN-13: 9786071126641
- ISBN: 6071126649
- Publication Year: 2009