Lasers In Dermatology And Medicine + Ereference: Dermatologic Applications
Along with its sister dermatologic volume, this comprehensive textbook of laser technology covers the use of lasers to treat vascular anomalies and lesions, control of pigmented lesions and tattoos, hair removal, acne, facial rejuvenation, Psoriasis, hypopigmented lesions and Vitiligo. Chapters are formatted in an easy to follow format with clear concise sections with bulleted summaries to highlight key points. Lasers in Dermatology and Medicine: Dermatologic Applications provides detailed explanations of when lasers can be of use how to use them across a range of medical disciplines. Clinically relevant examples are provided along with relevant images and summary boxes to highlight key points. It therefore provides a critical resource on the applications and use of lasers across medicine for both the trainee and trained clinician.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319761169
- ISBN: 3319761161
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2