Last Call At Elaine's: A Journey From One Side Of The Bar To The Other
A bartender at the famed literary watering hole describes how he, a recovering alcoholic, took a job at Elaine's restaurant in Manhattan, his eleven-year career serving famed customers ranging from Woody Allen to Kurt Vonnegut, his friendship with the owner, and his personal struggle with alcohol and development as a writer. 30,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: St Martins Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780312347543
- ISBN: 0312347545
- Publication Year: 2008