Last Voyage To Wewak: A Tale Of The Sea: West Africa To The South Pacific
An important historical record of life at sea during the last quarter of the 20th century, a way of life now vanished. A tale of a highly charged and turbulent life written in a captivating and arresting style. A unique travel story, which paints the world in a way where even the mundane becomes strangely compelling.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Whittles Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781849952538
- ISBN: 1849952531
- Publication Year: 2018