Law And The Gay Rights Story: The Long Search For Equal Justice In A Divided Democracy
In this gripping new book, legal expert Walter Frank offers an in-depth look at pivotal court cases in the struggle for gay rights. Along the way, he tells the story of the individuals who were willing to take risks by fighting for those rights. Bringing complex legal issues down to earth for the non-lawyer, Law and the Gay Rights Story not only provides a vivid chronicle of the past fifty years, but also explores where the battle for gay rights might go from here.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Niles
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rutgers Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780813568713
- ISBN: 0813568714
- Publication Year: 2014