Law In Sport: Concepts And Cases
This 4th edition uses up-to-date and specific case examples to illustrate laws that apply to sport-related conflict. Throughout this reader-friendly text, students will become familiar with the basics of tort, constitutional, and business law. The new edition includes updated chapters, as well as an entirely new section devoted to risk and disaster management, which covers terrorism, storms, and other unforeseen events. The book also presents detailed analyses of Title IX and NCAA contemporary litigation, and a thorough exploration of gender equity. Law in Sport is a must-read for students interested in pursuing a career in sport management.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fitness Information Technology
- ISBN-13: 9781935412410
- ISBN: 1935412418
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 4