Leading A Law School: Top Deans On Establishing Best Practices, Serving School Constituencies, And Planning Strategically For The Future
Leading a Law School is an authoritative, insiders perspective on the ins and outs of the higher education industry and the strategic thinking behind operating a law school. Featuring deans representing some of the most highly recognized legal education programs, this book provides a broad, yet comprehensive overview of the current state and future shape of law school management. From developing new programs of study and leading the educational team to driving institution recognition and obtaining financial resources, these authorities articulate the finer points around the business now, and what will hold true into the future. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great minds of today, as experts explore in detail what it takes to build and sustain the organizations that educate the future's great legal authorities.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: West Group
- ISBN-13: 9780314989819
- ISBN: 0314989811
- Publication Year: 2008