Leading Together: Mindfulness And The Gender Neutral Zone
Diversity and equality are terms swamping social media, news outlets, and campuses these days. While the desire for diversity may be sincere it is also superficial. With genuine diversity there is a profusion of perspectives. Yet when ideas and arguments are limited to "tweets" forgotten to another fleeting proclamation any hope for reasoned reflection is lost.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wipf & Stock Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781532607677
- ISBN: 1532607679
- Publication Year: 2017