Leading With Style!: Discovering Your Unique Leadership Personality
Leadership is influence, and effective leaders recognize their personal style for guiding others. This insightful and helpful book explores the four types of leaders (game show host, chef, stage manager and counselor), and provides helpful hints to maximize your influence as well as secrets to motivate those within the other styles.If your leadership battery needs a re-charge, this book is just the ticket.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502716491
- ISBN: 1502716496
- Publication Year: 2014