Learn Access 2002: Comprehensive
This book is highly-visual and skills-based, delivering the steps in a screen-by-screen format. The LEARN.EDU learning system represents specific chapter elements and provides users with an effective, logical pedagogy to facilitate their progress through an application. Coverage of Access 2002 includes getting started, creating a customized database, modifying the structure of a database, retrieving information from your database, integrating Access with other applications, becoming proficient with forms/reports/queries, modifying table properties and joining tables, working with complex query designs, creating and modifying customer forms and reports, working with macros and modules, collaborating with Access, and protecting your database while sharing it with others. For users of Microsoft Office Professional 2002.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780130097231
- ISBN: 0130097233
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: SPI