Learning Theory And Online Technologies
Learning Theory and Online Technologies offers a powerful overview of the current state of elearning, a foundation of its historical roots and growth, and a framework for distinguishing among the major approaches to elearning. An ideal textbook for undergraduate education and communication programs, and Educational Technology Masters and PhD programs, the 2nd edition of Learning Theory and Online Technologies coverskey frameworks of research, clearly links theory and research to successful learning practice, and has been updated to provide a synthesis of key advances in elearning theory including coverage of MOOCs, SPOCs, social media, educational apps, and hybrid and online learning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138860001
- ISBN: 113886000X
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 2