Led Zeppelin: Authentic Bass Tab Edition
Though Led Zeppelin's fourth album was actually released with a cryptic title, it has come to be known as Led Zeppelin IV. Perhaps best known for its hit "Stairway to Heaven," this album remains a favorite of classic rock fans of all generations. Rolling Stone magazine has even placed it on its list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Drawing from more than 30 years of documentation, interviews, and recorded footage, this book delivers unprecedented accuracy. Titles: Black Dog * Rock and Roll * Stairway to Heaven * Misty Mountain Hop * Four Sticks * When the Levee Breaks.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780739095645
- ISBN: 0739095641
- Publication Year: 2013