Legal Guide For Long Term Care Administrators
In addition to the clinical and operational aspects of long-term care facilities, administrators and administrators-in-training (AITs) need to grasp the legal and regulatory requirements that so closely govern nursing homes. Few administrators have the time or the background to tackle law books. They need to know how the law affects facilities in concrete ways. They need an understanding of what HCFA and state health agencies require, and how they operate. Liability, corporate negligence, licensing, medical records, contracts, labor relations, and residents' rights must be fully understood to ensure that preventive polices and procedures as well as educational programs may be implemented. Legal Guide for Long-Term Care Administrators gives long-term care administrators what they need to know.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780834213708
- ISBN: 0834213702
- Publication Year: 1999