Let Me Tell You A Story
Rob Parsons is a bestselling author who has travelled widely across the UK and around the world, sharing his own stories of the ups and downs of life and faith with over a million people at live events over the past 30 years. Let Me Tell You A Story brings together some of the very the best of these stories - heartwarming and challenging tales that make up a compendium of insights on faith and family, love and loss, money and priorities, dreams and goals. Pull up a chair and settle in to enjoy as the storyteller weaves his spell...
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- ISBN-13: 9781473670969
- ISBN: 1473670969
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint