Let's Go Play At The Adams',
by Mendal W Johnson (1974)
Description: First Edition. Overall the book is in FINE condition. The DJ is in FINE condition and shows only two very minor stains on its rear face. There are no other marks scrapes bumps or chips present. The head and ends of the pages do exhibit very minor fading but otherwise the book is in wonderful condition. This is a story of varies levels of horror and suspense. They range from mildly graphic to what some have considered some of the most graphic material to ever be widely distributed. This is one of those very obscure and hard to find titles.. Published by Crowell 1974 Fine Condition. In our Garland store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Dust jacket condition: Fine Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1974
- Listing Date: 09/15/2018
- Sold By: HPB Garland
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1