Let's Go Walking
Poet James Drury and photographer Mim McConnell have conspired to offer us a singular glimpse of a spectacular landscape, Sitka, Alaska. In word and image, poet and photographer find the wonder, the whimsical, the beautiful, and more as they walk through this truly amazing southeast Alaska. Taking Jim's carefully crafted narrative poem, Mim's photos add expand the possibilities for each reader to come to a new appreciation for a landscape that is truly hard to capture. They have given their best effort however at doing exactly that: describing a world that is impossible to completely capture.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781419699726
- ISBN: 1419699725
- Publication Year: 2008