Letter From Masanjia
In 2012, an Oregon woman discovered a hidden note in a Halloween decoration she bought at KMart that changed Chinese policies. The note's writer was Sun Yi, a man imprisoned at Masanjia Labor Camp for practicing Falun Gong, a spiritual movement persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party. Yi's SOS letter revealed human rights violations and pushed the government to reform the country's labor camp system. With the help of director Leon Lee, Yi and other dissidents secretly film in China to recount their story and document the ongoing mistreatment still taking place today. Rovi
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: GRAVITAS VENTURES LLC
- UPC: 812034032380