Liaisons is a collection of poems rooted in the exotic cultures of the Middle East, especially Turkey. It chronicles life, loss and landscape, always coming back to a place of sensuality and love.Praise for Liaisons:Charged with eroticism, sultry poems of desire and ecstasy, like deep earth wine: Liaisons offers the grateful reader, washed ashore in foreign lands, an eternity of nights, entrancing and passionate. Helene Cardona, actress, poet (The Astonished Universe)Kristen D. Scott has written deftly and beautifully about love, death and fear in various circumstances of a modern life in which love conquers all. Fascinated by ancestral voices in the Middle East of her travels, she presents its culture, a subject of her studies, with understanding which turns superbly on its women and her own impressions. She aptly shows locale of a few countries and moods, including American, in spare and hypnotic poetry. Helene Pilbosian (At Quarter Past Reality, Writer's Digest award winner)
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- ISBN-13: 9781477685877
- ISBN: 1477685871
- Publication Year: 2012