Liberating Ministry From The Success Syndrome
Why do so many ministers abandon their churches in frustration? These concepts and biblical lessons can turn lives and ministries around.Frustration in Christian work often results when efforts are not evaluated with biblical perspective. Like many in Christian service, Kent and Barbara Hughes struggled with defining success. Based on their experiences,Liberating Ministry from the Success Syndrome is for anyone in ministry facing the disappointment of unmet expectations. As the authors recount the biblical lessons that turned their life around, others will learn to reexamine their understanding of success in light of Scripture.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Flagship
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tyndale House Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780842328494
- ISBN: 0842328491
- Publication Year: 1992
- Edition: Reprint