Life: The Classic Collection
Accompanied by twenty-five prints that are designed to be framed, a definitive collection of some of LIFE magazine's most famous photographs includes important historic events such as the sailor kissing the nurse on V-J Day, as well as portrait photographs of world leaders, celebrities, and screen icons.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Chesterfield
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Time Home Entertainment Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781603200301
- ISBN: 1603200304
- Publication Year: 2008