Life After Tomorrow
In the late 1970's and early '80s millions of American girls dreamed of being in the hit Broadway show Annie. But, for those who made it into the production, the dream was a complicated mix of emotions and experiences that were not always what they had imagined. Still, for many it was a blast and such stars as Sarah Jessica Parker, Alyssa Milano and Molly Ringwald all got their start playing the little orphan. These are the stories of more than 40 women who shared the limelight at a young age - and how it affected their lives forever.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB College Station
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Arts Alliance America
- UPC: 829567048023
- Region: Region 1