Life Is A Garden Party: Gardening Observations With Spiritual Applications In Rhyme
Have you ever seen a flying flower? Or eaten rainbow soup?If not, you'll be able to after reading this delightful book of poetry that combines a whimsical look at nature and life with practical tips for gardening and godly living-all from the perspective of one who loves God, the Master Gardener. In it you'll find: Observations about gardening and life Spiritual applications that will inspire a new sense of wonder at God's creation Practical tips for making your garden better Recipes for enjoying the bounty of your garden Thoughts that will make you smileWhether you're a new gardener, teaching your children to garden, a retired gardener, or someone who loves nature and its Creator, there's something here for everyone. You'll find a mix of rhymes for children and adults-teaching us to see God's principles at work in nature.Read it in the winter as you dream of spring. Read it in the spring, then dig right in. Read it in the summer as you sip iced tea. Read it in the fall, then thank God for His bounty.Whatever season, these poems will lift your spirit and warm your heart.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pleasant Word
- ISBN-13: 9781414111469
- ISBN: 1414111460
- Publication Year: 2009