These large, durable cards depict sequences to stimulate valuable discussions using accurate scientific language. Beautifully photographed life forms include frog, apple, tree, butterfly, hen and mouse. An accompanying booklet provides information on each life cycle. Forty cards (8" x 5 3/4") plus teacher's notes in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Carson Dellosa Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780742415768
- ISBN: 0742415767
- Publication Year: 1999
- Edition: FLC CRDS