Like A River Flowing
Like a River Flowing is the definitive in-your-face, coming of age novel. Set in a small town in 1959, it follows Izzy Collins through the summer of her twelfth year as she discovers the community she had always regarded as warm and safe and loving has a number of surprises waiting for her. With equal parts of pathos and humor, the author takes you on a journey back to a time and place on the Oregon coast where life was viewed from a different perspective, where the battle between light and dark, good and evil rages as it has for all eternity: just below the surface. When Izzy's classmate goes missing, it is just the beginning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781512000399
- ISBN: 1512000396
- Publication Year: 2015