Judas Priest Box Set [Box] [Limited]
Koch's Judas Priest Box Set is actually just a "three-fer" featuring 1974's Rocka Rolla, 1976's Sad Wings of Destiny and 1979's Hero, Hero. This is a tad perplexing as the latter, though it featured a slightly different remixed version of Rocka Rolla, is just a compilation of the two records with the addition of the Joan Baez cover "Diamonds and Rust" -- "Rust" had already appeared on 1978's Best of Judas Priest, a record that also compiled songs from Rocka Rolla and Sad Wings of Destiny. Anybody interested in picking up an actual Judas Priest box set should look for Columbia/Legacy's exhaustive Metalogy collection and avoid this inept excuse for anthology at all costs. ~ James Christopher Monger, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Koch (USA)
- UPC: 099923416524