Linguistic Ethnography: Interdisciplinary Explorations
This ground-breaking volume brings together chapters from leading scholars who take a linguistic ethnographic approach to research. The first of its kind, the book aims to showcase work which situates itself in linguistic ethnography to provide insights into the methodological and theoretical concerns of this emerging field. Covering a range of contexts from health to journalism, from education to the workplace, the book demonstrates the reach and influence of linguistic ethnography. It will be essential reading for researchers and students interested in knowing more about linguistic ethnography and how it facilitates parts of the research process other approaches fail to reach.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9781137035028
- ISBN: 1137035021
- Publication Year: 2015