by Christopher Alexander (1982)
Description: First Edition. The fifth installment in Alexander's series touted as a 'watershed in the history of architecture' this book chronicles the building of a cafe commissioned for the 1980 Forum Design in Linz, Austria from its conception through its realization.In English and German. Published by Oxford Univ Pr 1982 Fine Condition. slight bumping to top corners of both boards profusely illustrated. no additional printings listed. In our South Lamar store.Dimensions: 5 x 8 Dust jacket condition: Fine Description: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1982
- Listing Date: 04/04/2016