Lions: Powerful Kings Of The Wild
The Lion King is, undoubtedly, one of the most loved cartoons films of all time. In this movie we are given a glimpse of the life that lions live. There is a king, a group of females and their cubs living in the pridelands. We know how they look - the male king with his peculiar mane and the females, without. Their enemy? The hyenas!Have you ever wondered if this movie has actually pictured the real life of lions in the wild? This book gives us full information on a lion's characteristics and the life that they live. Learn about the pride. Learn about the nomad lions. Learn about what they do during the day. Learn about a lot more from this book.Are hyenas really a lion's enemy? What do they eat? How do they find food? Do they drink plenty of water? These questions and more will be answered in this book.What's more, this book is full of brightly colored photos which will help your children create images in their minds to help them better understand the lion.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781507611845
- ISBN: 1507611846
- Publication Year: 2015