Literally Disturbed: More Tales To Keep You Up At Night
"More scary stories from Edgar Award winner and New York Times bestselling author Ben H. Winters! Chased by wolves, no escape. Monsters screeching, changing shape. Dusty tombstones, bones beneath. Swooping dragons, giant teeth-- all things awful, all things wrong, all these nightmares, all night long! Ben H. Winters continues to scare readers in this collection of 30 creepy rhyming stories about the things that haunt your nightmares! Featuring more chilling illustrations by Adam F. Watkins, this book will keep readers awake all night long. "Winters gives kids just the right amount of scary (i.e., not too scary) for read-alouds at a sleepover or around the campfire--or even solo under the covers with a flashlight." --Booklist, on Literally Disturbed: Tales to Keep You Up at Night "--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Price Stern Sloan
- ISBN-13: 9780843173123
- ISBN: 0843173122
- Publication Year: 2015