Little Line: A Little Tale + A Guide For Pre Writing Skills + A Workbook For Children 3 & Up
Little line was inspired, and created with that "child mind"concept, where play, fun, and simplicity plays a great deal in the learning process. Little line uses characters, and environments that makes learning very basic pre-writing skills familiar to the child by using simple strokes, spacial relationships, and asociation. Little line is suitable for children with developmental delays, developmental or academic disabilities, or simply to initiate a normal developed child into pre-writing tasks as a preparation for pre-school appropriate activities.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781449033002
- ISBN: 1449033008
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: Workbook