Live At The Fillmore 1968
Recorded on June 5 at the iconic Fillmore East in New York City during the Mike Heron- and Robin Williamson-led English folk ensemble's 1968 tour in support of The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter, the long-awaited release of Live at the Fillmore 1968 (a muddy recording of the concert had been circulating on cassette and eventually CD for years before this 2014 release) features the Incredible String Band at the top of their game playing songs from their first three studio albums. The 24-bit remaster was taken from the original concert tape and features an accompanying booklet with extensive liner notes, including recollections of the evening and era from Williamson. ~ James Christopher Monger, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Ais
- UPC: 682970001371