Live Large: The Achiever's Guide To What's Next
As a corporate strategist, Elizabeth B. Crook spent years helping companies grow in new industries and new markets. Although she focused on organizations, more and more individuals sought her assistance in mapping their paths towards fresh and exciting future opportunities. Realizing her gift, Elizabeth developed a process that has since helped hundreds of achievers discover what matters most to them and determine clear paths towards their dreams and beyond. ​In Live Large, Elizabeth equips you with the valuable tools she's used for years to help high-achieving individuals find fulfillment by determining what's next in their lives. Comprised of eighteen interactive chapters, the book guides you through a series of explorations, including finding your values, determining the beliefs that hold you back, discovering your "bull's eye" target, and ultimately answering the question of what makes you say "Yippee!." Live Large is a valuable guidebook for anyone looking to reignite their life.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB East Cobb
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Greenleaf Book Group Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781626344150
- ISBN: 1626344159
- Publication Year: 2017