Living Inspired!: Motivating Your Kids, Colleagues, & Country
Living Inspired chronicles Alex's journey as a motivational speaker on a mission to speak in one hundred cities. This book asks the question, If you devoted your life to pursuing only things that inspired you, how much more could you accomplish? Drawing upon his experiences as a business owner, immigrant, and triple amputee, Alex has delivered "A-Motivational Presentations" at places like Google, NASA, and Harvard. He has carried the Olympic torch and is in the San Diego Unified School District's Hall of Fame. A native of Medellin, Colombia, Alex is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame. He resides in the bustling East Village area of San Diego, California.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781984555250
- ISBN: 1984555251
- Publication Year: 2018