Living Shojin Ryori: Everyday Zen Cuisine To Nourish And Delight
Simple, healthful and vegetarian, shojin ryori originated from Japanese Zen temples and is beloved today for its exquisite flavours, creativity and regard for ingredient, provenance and beauty. Following the success of his previous book, Shojin Ryori: The Art of Japanese Vegetarian Cuisine, chef Danny Chu of Enso Kitchen demonstrates once again the versatility and sophistication of the cuisine. With clearly written step-by-step instructions and insightful cooking tips, he brings the bounties of each season to the home kitchen and shows how satisfying, everyday meals can be made with ease, elegance and pleasure.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Intl
- ISBN-13: 9789814794466
- ISBN: 9814794465
- Publication Year: 2019