Ll Say It By Signing: A Video Guide To The Basics Of American Sign Language
Welcome to the fourth most commonly used language in the United States -- sign language.Learning to communicate with the hearing impaired is easy with Living Language Say It By Signing, and here's why:A visual presentation is the best way to learn a visual language.English subtitles appear as an aid, but you can test yourself by replaying the lessons as they appear without subtitles.Learn at your own pace by replaying the lessons until you feel comfortable moving on to the next lesson. Repetition is the key to learning any foreign language.CONTENTS:Meeting friends -- basic greetings, introductions, family membersGoing out -- days of the week, time expressions, sports and recreation, modes of transportationAt a restaurant -- food, drinksShopping -- clothing, colors, numbers, moneyEach dramatized lesson is followed by additional vocabulary and expressions. The manual alphabet is also included.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House
- ISBN-13: 9780517560983
- ISBN: 0517560984
- Publication Year: 1989
- Edition: VHS