Lonely Planet Photocity London
One photographer. One complete picture. We present 24 hours in the life of one of the world's most iconic cities. From sunrise to after sunset, from famous landmarks to lesser-known neighbourhoods, this celebration of London is packed with local insights and visual stories to showcase what makes the city truly great.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Berkeley
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- ISBN-13: 9781787018112
- ISBN: 1787018113
- Publication Year: 2018