Long Life: Festschrift In Honour Of Roger Goepper
Dedicated to Prof. Roger Goepper on the occasion of his 80th anniversary, this Festschrift contains a collection of essays written by prominent scholars of Asian art, his colleagues and PhD students. Roger Goepper, former Director of the Museum of East Asian Art in Cologne and Professor of East Asian art history at the University of Cologne, does not limit his interests to a particular field of research, and thus the contributions to this volume reflect the wide range of research topics he has pursued during his long and outstanding scholarly career. The articles discuss and elucidate various aspects of East Asian archaeology and architecture, painting and calligraphy, contemporary art, Himalayan art, art preservation in Japan and lacquer ware.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Peter Lang Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783631538401
- ISBN: 3631538405
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 1