Look Into My Eyes: How To Use Hypnosis To Bring Out The Best In Your Sex Life
Here's a practical, no nonsense guide to using hypnosis in your sex life. Hypnosis can help you lower inhibitions, and increase sexual feelings and responsiveness. It can also be used to help you get more out of your role-playing and fantasies. And it can be a lot of fun. In this book, Peter Masters takes you firstly through a step-by-step guide to hypnotising your partner, and then explores how you can use hypnosis to: - Heighten their sexual feelings - Help them focus and stay involved longer - Create compelling sexual fantasies - Help them get more involved in your role-playing - Give effective posthypnotic suggestions to your partner which they'll respond to after your hypnosis session is over The second half of the book is packed with practical examples and hypnosis scripts which you can use straight from the book, or which you can adapt and modify to suit you and your partner.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781440449864
- ISBN: 1440449864
- Publication Year: 2008