Love Is A Mix Tape: Life And Loss, One Song At A Time
In a poignant memoir of love, loss, and music, a rock and pop culture critic shares the story of his romance and marriage to Ren?e, a young woman with whom he had little in common except for the music that brought them together, and Ren?e's tragic early death, all viewed from the perspective of the mix tapes that the couple had compiled. Reprint. 50,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Mesquite
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Three Rivers Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781400083039
- ISBN: 1400083036
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: Reprint