Love, Life, And Politics: The Way Of The World
This book is a display of the ups and downs, and the roller coaster effects of love. The trials and tribulations, and obstacles of all of life's adventure. And the things politicians and the government don't want you to know. We all search for love, and hope to hold on for dear life, but sometimes that's not the case. Sometimes however it is the case and we can live happily ever after. Life can be hard on us, and sometimes we just need someone to lift us up and help us through hard times. There are also things in life that need to be addressed and this book does that. Hopefully it has a reach one teach one type of affect pertaining to life. Politics is a sore subject for any nation, but at some point in time we have to stand up and say no more. We have to face the music of politics and learn from them.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781475963731
- ISBN: 1475963734
- Publication Year: 2012