Lucy Maud Montgomery: Short Stories, 1902 To 1903
Lucy Maud Montgomery was a Canadian author and is best known for her novels, the first of which was Anne of Green Gables, published in 1908. She also published over 500 short stories, and these are available in chronological order in a six volume set, this being the fifth volume - a selection of the stories from 1907 to 1908. The twenty four stories in this volume show L.M. Montgomery's early talent as a writer. The characters are interesting, the Canadian settings are described beautifully and a plot with dramatic tension is introduced quickly. The stories vary in style from romantic to funny to sinister. This book offers a fascinating series of stories to read.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781981241798
- ISBN: 1981241795
- Publication Year: 2017