Despite the world-wide drive to increase awareness of the risks of smoking, lung cancer remains a global problem. A multidisciplinary team approach is now considered the most effective way to manage lung cancer. Imaging plays a central role in this multidisciplinary approach; this is reflected in the present volume. Individual chapters focus on imaging (including screening, diagnosis of symptomatic cases and staging), pathology and treatment options in lung cancer. Due to recent interest in the potential role of PET for a variety of malignancies, a separate chapter is devoted to this technique. Each volume in Contemporary Issues in Cancer Imaging is co-ordinated by an expert guest editor with contributions from all members of the multidisciplinary team, bringing together expertise from many specialities to promote the understanding and application of modern imaging in patient management.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Pearland
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780521872027
- ISBN: 0521872022
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 1