A brand-new book based on the best-selling graphic novel! Dr. Harleen Quinzel became a psychologist to deal with her own broken family background. At Arkham Asylum, she attempted to treat the Joker and instead fell hopelessly in love with him, helping him escape. Quinzel became Harley Quinn, a bizarre contradiction of violence and mercy who blames Batman for her inability to maintain a stable relationship with the arch-villain.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Titan Books
- ISBN-13: 9781785658136
- ISBN: 1785658131
- Publication Year: 2018